Our surf camp is on a great surf beach and needs some volunteers. Help with tasks for 5 hours daily, 6 days of the week, with the other 2/3 volunteers. Tasks include kitchen work, bar, reception of guests, cleaning, gardening etc. We offer bed/food, all infrastructure of the camp, car for people who have drivers license and insurance.
Surf Paradise in Panama – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week, 1 day free
What’s included? Free accommodation, food, use of all camp facilities, car use (if you have driver’s license and insurance)
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Tasks & Roles
We’re looking for volunteers who can help with the following tasks:
- Take care of our small kitchen and bar in our surf camp, including serving drinks and tidying.
- Perform some light maintenance.
- Greeting and entertaining guests.
- Creating a nice vibe around the place.
Sleeping: We provide comfortable accommodation in the surf camp for you.
Linen & Laundry: Please bring your own linen, towels and sleeping bag. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: Kitchen facilities are available. We provide food too.
Transport: On confirmation of stay, we can provide details on best way to reach us. We are a 5 hour bus ride from Panama City.
Amenities & Preferences
- 2 positions available, preferable a couple or two friends together.
- We accept volunteers from both sexes.
- No age preference as long as 17+.
- There is FREE internet access in the hostel.
- Surfing Paradise: You can learn to surf with us or if you are an existing surfer, you can use our equipment for free.
- Free Car Use: You can use our car, if you have a driver’s license and insurance.