English Teaching Opportunity Poland. We provide English language immersion programmes for Polish professionals and young people. As a native English speaking volunteer, you will stay for free in an amazing resort in Poland.
English Teaching Opportunity Poland – Quick Checks
What’s included? Free accommodation, full board, and city pickup
Available dates & locations:
October 10-14, 2016 (Poznań)
October 17-21, 2016 (Warsaw)
November 21-25, 2016 (Poznań)
January 23-27, 2017 (Poznań)
February 27- March 3, 2017 (Poznań)
April 3-7, 2017 (Poznań)
May 15-19, 2017 (Poznań)
Tasks & Roles
Successful volunteer applicants must be:
- At least 18.
- Speak English at a native level.
- Be enthusiastic and a good conversationalist.
- Have a desire to learn.
What we offer:
- A free stay in a beautiful countryside hotel with all meals included.
- An invaluable cultural exchange.
- Teaching experience with a reference given by us.
- Location of the Hotel is in the countryside near the lake with beautiful scenery perfect for walks and relaxation.
Hours & Roster
- All you have to do is speak English to the Polish participants about suggested topics for the majority of the day. There is some free time too.
- Stay length is 5 days.
Sleeping: Accommodation takes place in the countryside near Poznan and Warsaw. You will be given a single room but sharing a room (of the same gender), may be necessary.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels included. Hotel provides laundry facility too.
Eating: 3 full meals will be provided every day of the programme, prepared by the hotel kitchen staff. Special dietary requirements catered for by the hotel too.
Transport: Free transportation and pick up from the local city to the venue.
Amenities & Preferences
- Must be 18 years of age. However for our Matura (youth) programmes we prefer for the volunteers to be 18-30 years old.
- Male and female accepted.
- Single travellers, two friends and couples are welcomed and accommodated.
- Free Wi-Fi available.